High Street Quality

I always choose quality over quantity, therefore I was never a fan of having unbelievable amount of clothes and I consider polyester as my enemy (mostly, not always!). I was raised with checking labels and picking pieces with natural fabrics like cotton, linen, cashmere or wool while shopping. It just feels right! And a little bit weird, but it is how it is.
These pieces are always a little bit more pricey, and it would be a main problem, but 'quantity' word came up with a reason.
Explanation: spending money on one good quality sweater in classic style lasts you forever, and that's preventing you from another expenses in the future, so by spending a little bit one once, you end up well. 

It is my number one rule, while shopping, as nothing feels greater than good quality cotton or linen shirt on my skin! And it warms my heart seeing more and more high street shops come up with amazing options! 

Mango became my favorite with its Linen collection full of incredible classic pieces:



 

 



1  /  2  /  3  /  4


H&M:


 

 


1  /  2  /  3  /  4


Topshop:


 

 

1  / 2  /  3  /  4



Post was not sponsored.

Comments